Digital Communication Specialist
We are looking for a person to manage the contents of HelpSystems in Spanish to join our Marketing team in Buenos Aires. Someone to help us make our contents attractive, generating interest in our solutions.
If you like to write, you consider yourself creative, enthusiastic, results oriented, and you are interested in marketing and technology, do not hesitate to apply. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a team of more than 25 marketers worldwide in an international company that helps people succeed.
Be prepared to interact with colleagues from all over the world and develop several campaigns to be launched in different countries and languages.
- Write new content for emails, press releases, online advertising, social media, webinars and more.
- Review, proof, and edit communication materials for accuracy and consistency of message.
- Execute on the SEM/SEO strategy, for the new corporate Spanish website.
- Manage our Spanish blog, social media profiles and PRs.
- Adapt existing Marketing campaigns to different markets and create new assets for them.
- Work with agencies, translators and designers on creating campaigns assets.
- Proficient bilingual usage of written, formal and colloquial American English and Spanish is a must.
- Communication degree or student (or related field) is required.
- 2-4 years of experience in Marketing or Communication areas.
- Your additional experience is appreciated, such as experience with SEO, WordPress, Social Media ads, email marketing and HTML.
- Strong project management skills, with high attention to detail.
- An extra holiday week in winter.
- OSDE as medical insurance
- Outstanding work environment.
- The opportunity to work with an international team.
- Continuous learning and professional growth.
If you want to share a production of your own like a blog, an advertisement or any other material, it´s a plus! This is an exciting opportunity to develop your professional career and to be part of a growing team. Apply here!!